Buscopan Cramps Tablets help to relieve painful stomach cramps, spasms, and discomfort. It helps to soothe the muscles and allows the digestive system to return to its normal state. Ideal for IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
Buscopan contains Hyoscine Butylbromide to create an antispasmodic effect which relieves stomach cramps and spasms. It can also be used as treatment for painful stomach symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
Suitable for Adults and Children over 6 years old.
Buscopan tablet uses and benefits:
- Effective treatment for painful stomach cramps, discomfort and spasms
- Can be used for IBS symptoms
- Targets the source of cramping pain
- Gentle on the stomach
- Works within 15 minutes
Adults: One tablet to be taken three times a day. Dose may be increased to two tablets up to four times a day when spasms are severe.
Children 6 to 12 years: Take one tablet up to 3 times a day.
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
If the pain of stomach cramps does not subside when taking Buscopan, contact your doctor.
Always read the patient information leaflet before using this medicine.
Just like all medicines, this treatment may cause side effects in some users. Common side effects include:
- Hot flushes
- Feeling sick
- A congested or blocked nose
- Changes to your sight such as blurred vision or blue-tinted vision.
- Not to be used if you have glaucoma (an eye condition), megacolon (a very enlarged colon), myasthenia gravis (a very rare muscle weakness), or are allergic to hyoscine butylbromide or the other ingredients
You must stop taking this medication and contact your doctor or nearest hospital straight away if you experience any serious side effects, including chest pains, an allergic reaction, skin reactions or rashes, or seizures.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Offer areaSubscribing Discount - 10 %